Sunday, 6 September 2026

Breyer 2026 Halloween Range

It's September which can only mean one thing....spooky season is nearly here! And of course it would not be spooky season without a Breyer Halloween product overview. So let's get down and spooky and have a look through the Breyer 2026 Halloween Range.

2026 Halloween Horse - Fuego


This year's Halloween horse is a gorgeous dragon inspired model on the long boi (I'm sorry, Akhal Teke) mould. He features a dramatic red and orange coat with black points and gorgeous white dragons flying across his body. Obviously because it's a Halloween horse he also glows in the dark! I love the idea of glowing dragons sitting on my shelves. Having slept in the lounge during the first heatwave, surrounded by Breyers and many Halloween horses I can absolutely confirm that these models really glow. There is nothing subtle about them. Poltergeist's face really creeped me out when I woke up in the wee hours one night!

Price: $64.99


2026 Halloween Classic - Cryptid


It's been quite some time since Brendon has liked a model and I've felt I'm going to have to get him one but he adores this guy! For those who don't know Brendon is obsessed with Big Foot. I'm genuinely grateful I don't live in the US because I swear he's one bottle of moonshine away from being on an episode of Big Foot Hunters or whatever that weird show he makes me watch is called (IT'S A DEER FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CRYPTID YOU ARE HEARING A DEER). Anyway. Cryptid is a fun design that features lots of different cryptids, including Big Foot but there are lots of other fan favourites in there as well, even Mothman! Go through and see how many you can spot.

Price: $29.99


2026 Halloween Plush - Drusilla


Right now onto the important stuff. The Halloween plush this year is a cute little witchy girl, Drusilla. She features an adorable purple hat and even has a cute little cauldron ready to make some witchy potions (or maybe just some soup). She even has a cute green bow and a green cat on her offside. We all love a Breyer plush and this one is just adorable.

Price: $15.99


2026 Halloween Surprise Bags (Series 8)


This year's Halloween surprise bags feature three new models, all based on larger previous Halloween model releases. First we have a mini Stitch. On the G3 Highland mould he features all the details of the real stitch just in smaller form. Just a note about this guy, the in person photos show a model that is grey not white, so bare that in mind if you are ordering! Second we have my favourite, a mini Slither. This little guy is on the M1 Connemara Mare mould and features Slither's green coat with white stripes across. Such a cool model. Finally we have a mini Spectre. This little Stablemate is a fun choice as they've kept him on an Arabian mould, in fact they do kind of look quite similar. It's a great choice of mould to have him on the G6 Twist when the traditional one is on the Ashquar mould. They are available now as blind bag choices from Breyer online.

Price: $24.99

2026 Fuego Pin Badge


If you collect the Breyer pin badges then you will want to add this year's Halloween one to your collection. This features Fuego with his dramatic dragons down his side. O and he is glittery and the dragons glow in the dark, which is kinda awesome.

Price: $14.95

Which ones will you be adding to your collection this spooky season?

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, I did not know Fuego was a pin!! Thanks (bolting off to do commerce on a Sunday)

    ReplyDelete