Monday, 14 September 2026

I Tried to Paint Dapples but I'd Never Seen a Horse Before

On Saturday we went for a day out to Snowshill Manor, on the way home we stopped to visit a village fete and there was a little toy shop so we went in. I was slightly distracted by some lovely wooden toys when I heard Brendon say "O know Schleich". Having vetoed all the Marwari foals as being too marked I had a look at the other models and came across this absolute beauty:


In a way I actually regret buying him, he is just so awful. I can't even. Good attempt, but you definitely missed the mark on this one Schleich (quite literally as I assume the placement of the template was meant to be over the barrel and not into the quarters)!

Anyway I thought you'd all enjoy this little found in the wild beauty. Have a lovely Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment