Tuesday 7 November 2023

Vail

Every year Breyer release a new decorator model as a Christmas special run for Club Members. This model is a web special and only available to Collector's Club members.

He will be priced at $185 and is limited to 1,000 pieces.

To get him you will need to login to your Collector's Club account at www.breyerhorses.com 

Once you are logged in then you need to go to the 'Club Home' and click on the image of Vail. You can then use the signup form to enter for him.

Those who are lucky enough to get him will receive an email to notify them after the deadline of the 9th of November 2023.

Vail is a dark blue filigree on the Totilas mould


I am not a fan of the Totilas mould at all but I adore this colour. I still haven't got a model in this colourway but I do think there are nicer options that this one. Also I am trying very hard to avoid any more plastic disk models because I'm down to like one disk and they can't all share!



1 comment:

  1. Brilliantly presented! Your post is both insightful and thought-provoking. Appreciate you sharing your valuable perspective.

    ReplyDelete