Another rather chaotic post about me basically getting very little done despite working on it all weekend...feel like I'm getting nowhere fast at the moment!
First up the dapple grey Hanoverian. After an hour of airbrushing I'm surprised I can still feel my fingers really...
Next up the BMECS donation piece, this is taking forever. I should have just painted something...all the legs are now done..
The Cremello Wintersong that is currently looking very white and not very pink. Pink is the next step though
And now for the packing. I'm more than half way but it doesn't really feel like it. Also I've run out of bubble wrap and I've only got one box left...not good...
The word organised chaos...or maybe just chaos comes to mind
Now onto the tack making. Actually got something finished which is good I guess...
This is the Western saddle. All the pieces are cut out and I've started to do the saddle horn
This is the grackle bridle. The cheek pieces are now complete and affixed to the bit and have buckles. Next step is to do the noseband and then we are nearly done!
This is one of the pieces that needs doing for BMECS. It's a white barrel racing bridle. The saddle to go with it is redy brown and the rest of the set is orange. So I decided that white with orange reins would look pretty cool
And my one completed piece. This is an English bridle ready for BMECS on the Schleich it will be shown on.