NB/ If your images are too large to email you are welcome to simply send a hyperlink to them or an album.
If you are sending from a phone and don't know the images file name, then just send each entry separately.
This May it is all about pintos here at Chestnut Ridge and to help celebrate these amazing coloured horses we are running a special pinto only photoshow.
How to Enter
To enter email your entries to: email@example.com
You can enter up to five photographs.
- Your Name
- Your Age
- Your Email Address
- Your Postal Address
- File Name (so we know which one is which)
- Horse's Name
- Finish (OF, CM, CTF, AR etc)
Please title your email: Pinto Photoshow
Deadline for entries: 31st May 2016
The show will be split into three sections:
- Under 13
- 13-18 years
- 18 years+
The champion, reserve champion and reserve to reserve champion in each section will receive a rosette.
The champion will also receive a Breyer Stablemate model horse.
The winners will also get featured in a special gallery on our website, Facebook page and blog!
For full competition terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum five entries per person
- Entries without the required information will not be accepted
- You must have taken the photograph yourself
- You must own the model in the photograph
- No digital editing of pictures
- Entries will not be accepted in any way other than via email as above
- Prizes are non-exchangable
- International entrants are responsible for postage to receive prizes
- No more than one horse in each photograph
- Horses should be shown without tack (no performance please), headcollars or stallion sets are OK
- Show is open to pinto coloured horses only
- The judges decision is final
- Each picture will be judged on the clarity of the photograph, realism of the photograph and the breed standard/conformation/condition of the model horse.