Tuesday 19 June 2012

Forget Me Not Live Show

Forget Me Not Live show is coming up fast with only a few days to go. It is this Saturday and it is turning out to be a great show already. My major stresses at the moment are attempting to get everything ready and set for the show so that there are no hick ups's.

Judging lists are probably the hardest thing to get sorted, they are not helped by people who don't give you information about what classes they can judge leaving you to basically have to guess. I always send the completed lists out several days in advance so I have the chance to edit them as much as possible before the day.

Other things that are causing stresses are the fact that a set of rosettes for the lunchtime fun classes have not yet turned up!

My hall has been pretty much taken over by live show stuff...there are my own boxes of horses, raffle prizes, food, certificates and prizes, entry packs, all my own live show bits and bobs and lots of random stuff such as the lucky dip, paint a pony table items and raffle books and plastic cups. Basically there is just organised chaos....

To finish here is a little picture of said organised chaos which I took yesterday...the amount of stuff has since grown more...

No comments:

Post a Comment