Saturday 3 November 2012

How To Make A Rainbow Unicorn - The Paint Work

This is where you can be really creative! I've gone for quite a simply design but use your creativity and design something gorgeous! I'll tell you how I created mine just incase you want to go for the same look.

Step 1

The first stage is the overall base coat and coat in general as I'm only using two layers. I mixed a bright pink paint with some white to dull it down a bit so it wasn't completely in your face!

Cover the whole model in this colour and leave to dry



Step 2

Now it's time to highlight the details. I used a lilac glitter paint to do the details.

Firstly I added a little heart to either side of the horses rump.

Then I painted the hooves, horn and eyes in the lilac glitter paint :)



Now leave her to dry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment