Saturday 16 February 2013

Couple of New Editions

These two lovely greys arrived in the post on Friday, just thought I would share them both with you :)

First up is Commander the first Breyer Vintage Club model of the year, I think you'll agree he is a very pretty boy and a my first blue ribbon (although not quite as special as a proper vintage blue ribbon but still)



And second up is Ruby the new Breyer Classic Morab Mare, I am falling in love with this mare more and more



Both in good condition, Morab had some dirt on her (yes I am serious dirt) but that came off and has a few box rubs but nothing that a quick touch up didn't solve which was good! (although I'm not entirely sure why I'm bothering as I very much doubt she will place at any live show...)

1 comment:

  1. You are going to Rach's yes? Bring her along because I want to see!

    ReplyDelete