Sunday 5 January 2014

Five Halloween Customs

I ran a special offer before halloween allowing someone to order a halloween decorator for £20 (including the cost of the body). Someone decided they wanted five! So five they got.

The first is a dark purple (photos don't show true colour) piece with black detail including a witch, bats and tree with a glittery white moon.



The second is a Frankestein model. Each square is a different horse coat colour! I was running out of colours after a while...



The third is a black cat one with a resculpted tail and paws as well as cat eyes.


Now a little Stablemate appaloosa foal jumping out of a pumpkin!


And finally dracula! Complete with a cape, fangs and bow tie

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you would be able to make replicas of these? And if so how much for all of them? Please let me know. You can email me at my email Heavensentforeva@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never make a replica of any custom. Each model I produce is completely unique. You can view my prices for paint jobs only here: http://www.chestnutridge.co.uk/category/Custom_Models/Custom_Orders_by_Chestnut_Ridge/Stablemate_Custom_Order,b.html

      Resculpting or extreme fantasy/decorator paint work costs extra.

      Delete