Wednesday 3 September 2014

Camila Foals

Look who finally arrived! Pre-ordered back in March and they are finally with me. I think they are kinda adorable :p

Sorry for the bad pictures! Still no new camera!



I ordered all three variations. For those who don't know this is the new Breyer foal sculpture, it is 1/6" scale.

So first up is Kordofan (CRS Antiquorum)





The leg has been worrying a lot of people, I just think it looks like a normal wobbly foal leg



Second is Masai (CRS Tippelskirichi)




And finally is Rothschild (CRS Rothschildi)




Can you figure out what they are all named after?

Here are some size comparison pictures




Arrow isn't really sure what to think!


Here they are on the shelf


On the shelf above I had a Clydesdale mare so thought I would take her down a shelf and see how her size compared, yep they are bigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment