Monday 9 February 2015

My Next Custom Batch

So I have started a few of these but it will be months before they are all done. But still it's nice to work on a few horses at once, helps with the "I really don't want to do this anymoreness"

So here are the batch:


Now the colours! All these pictures are evilly stolen by me and I should be shot at dawn for even thinking of putting them in a blog post.

Schleich Welsh - Mealy Chestnut



Mesteno Foal - Mixed Pattern
Pintaloosa - no doubt about this one!

Peter Stone - Mouse Dun



HA Foal - Mushroom



Safari Tacked Whinnie - Overo



Breyer Paddock Pal - Paint



Breyer Classic Foal - Perlino



Safari Mini Arab - Piebald



Safari Mini Percheron - Black



Schleich Shire Foal - Pinto



Hope you like my typically avent garde colour choices! Will check in in a few months when they actually have paint on them :p

No comments:

Post a Comment