Tuesday 5 May 2015

Evidence that Model Horses are Good for You

My Christmas present was a Fitbit watch, it came a few weeks back. On Saturday I did my first live show whilst wearing it and apparently live shows are good for your fitness!

Saturday's data:



Although I probably shouldn't mention that I'm pretty sure I ate around 3000 calories worth of cakes, crisps and other yummy things! But still feeling a little good about this whole live showing thing if there is a small chance I can count it as my weekly exercise :p

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you knew how I could contact people who are running live shows like liz hibberd as I am interested in entering one ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, are you on Facebook? That is usually the best place to get in contact with people.

      I am running two shows over a weekend this year in Woodcote, Oxfordshire. If you would like a schedule please just let me know your email. We have space left on the Sunday and half a table (less than 20 models) left on the Saturday.

      To contact Liz regarding the Sussex Showdown's the best place is through her Facebook group which is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/291448280964897/?fref=ts

      If your not on Facebook I'm more than happy to pass on your email address to her so that she can get in contact with you.

      Finally this blog post might help you out: http://chestnutridgeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/attending-your-first-live-show.html

      Delete