Tuesday 14 July 2015

New Babies

I have new babies in my possession! Came today.

First up is this years Collectors Club Special Run - Talulah. Compared to last years she is so much better. Yes there are still an unbelievable number of factory flaws but she is very pretty and not rubbed or damaged (unlike Rajah)

Her name is Talulah and her show name is CRS On Parables



Because postage was so pricey just for her she came with friends to make it seem more worth while! At least that is my excuse.

First up are Glitter and Gem



CRS A Little Fable (Glitter)



CRS Poseidon (Gem)



And also El Blanco and Sedonna, wasn't sure where my wire cutters had disappeared to so they are staying in their box for now!



El Blanco is called CRS Abweisung and Sedonna is CRS The Bucket Rider

1 comment:

  1. Haha we like friends! ;)
    When I first saw images of Rajah I thought he was so special. I loved his halter also. It is a great shame even the collector's club models have flaws. However, after seeing CF model horses I will never complain about Breyer again!!
    The mustangs have beautiful shading and I really like the unicorn glitter blankets! I hope you are happy with your new models.
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete