Monday 16 November 2015

Weekend Tack Making

I've had a tonne of tack orders recently so spent the whole of Sunday doing nothing but tack making.

I quite frankly never want to see another piece of leather or a tassle again in my entire life.

But on the plus side we did create quite a lot!

There is another Arabian halter on top of these, but it was so late I couldn't be bothered to photograph once it was dry and just packed it up, I was tired!

First up pink Arabian halter:



A couple of pairs of boots, first bell boots



Second tendon boots



A pair of reins



A black, in hand bridle. Again a bit too lazy to put it on a horse, so Kate very kindly modelled.









A breastplate



A running martingale



And a slightly different design of breastplate, I call these 'hook breastplates' but simply because they need a different name to just 'english breastplate'



So there we go, all done! Still got a load of other ones to do for contest winners, but we are at least making some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment