Friday 4 December 2015

Schleich Advent Calendar Funs

Just like last year I'm building up a scene using the bits. Although a little harder than last year!

This year I went for the horse one, I liked the farm one but I did love the two horses in the horse one so thought I might as well go for that one. Maybe I'll go for the fairy one next year, who knows!

Anyway I haven't been updating you guys...so here are four days worth in one!

Day 1 - Introducing Mr. Hugh Grant



Day 2 - Day two were a tack set, clearly designed for the other horse (which judging by door sizes you get on the 24th). So I made Hugh wear it. He was not amused.



Day 3 - Day 3 provided us with some cute little rosettes. I decided to add a fence into the scene from my box full of Schleich stuff just so I had something to work with!



Day 4 - TODAY! So we've caught up. Today we got some boots. Definitely won't fit Hugh! So they sorta got propped in the corner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment