Tuesday 2 February 2016

Lot's of New Models

I've had quite a few new ponies in the last week!

There are three more apart from these guys but I need to get around to unboxing them.

First up...

CRS Dr. Tarr (Breyer Banks Vanilla)


CRS Spectacles (Spectacle) - Breyer Stablemate Valegro


CRS Prof. Feather (Harper) - Breyer 2016 Horse of the Year Harper


CRS The Tell-Tale Heart (Heart) - Breyer American Pharoah Stablemate


CRS Love Balloon (Shannel) - Beautiful Feltie from eBay


CRS Ongina (Storm) - Vintage Club 'Storm'

3 comments:

  1. Banks Vanilla is very nice - I keep telling myself I don't need one because the colour struck me as quite plain, but, I do want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a chance you could post a walk-around of Harper? I was thinking about getting her and was curious about her other angles, because I would probably be getting her online as there aren't many stores that sell Breyers near me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry didn't see your comment! Of course I think I have some pictures of her in person from other angles anyway. Check out my latest blog post which I'll do now!

      Delete