Thursday 21 April 2016

Horse and Hearts Riding Club

The latest range from Build a Bear definitely gets a mention here. The range consists of two horses and a selection of cute accessories.

Clearly something every model horse collector needs to add to their herd (I strongly maintain everyone needs a plushy for live show stress cuddles)

Horse one is a palomino AQH

Also available with tack (that you can buy separately)


Horse two is a bay Thoroughbred


Again you can buy her with tack or buy the tack separately


Some of the accessories available:



Seriously who thought of a cuddly hay bale!!!







Tack is available in three different designs.


I am just going to have to save my money for these! I already have a complete collection of the Build a Bear My Little Ponies, so clearly I need this range as well!

And obviously I will be entering one in performance...

1 comment:

  1. It's been weeks that I've been in contact with this spell caster. He was recommended to me by Sharon Moore. Dr Abalaka help me out with my finances and also a favor spell. His Email Address is dr.abalaka@outlook.com. We've been very good friend and he rendered so many services like Love Spells, Luck, Money Spells, Health, WellBeing, Protection, Healing, Curses, Hex, Breakups,NEW! Combo Spells, Authentic Voodoo Spell, Business spells, Health/Healing spells,Curse removal, Job spells, Healing from all kind of diseases, Love binding, Barrenness(need a child), Need love, Lotto spell,Promotions spells Success spell, Money rituals, winning court case, Divorce spells, Low sperm count, Infertility in women, Breast enlargement/reduction,Penis enlargement/reduction and so many others. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete