Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lots of White

For some reason I have a weird ability to accidentally theme my days.

Today I've managed to have a finish of white items day. Not necessarily a bad thing as the two finished pieces are quite nice.

First up is my fourth bridle of the week (I'm on a bridle making frenzy). This one is done in white leather:



I've already listed it for sale here: http://www.chestnutridge.co.uk/white-simple-bridle-35649-p.asp

I also managed to finish off the first in my current batch of customs. This little guy is white grey:



I've given her the name Billy Brown.



I've also listed her for sale, you can view her listing here: http://www.chestnutridge.co.uk/billy-brown-35651-p.asp

Of course finishing off a model means I have to choose a new reference picture for my next custom and a new victim. I wanted to do bird catcher spots but instead have decided to do those large white splodges that are thought to be attributed to fungal infections. Something a bit different.

And the victim? Well that particular honour has gone to a Schleich Hanoverian stallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment