Friday 15 April 2016

Two New Customs

I finished off two customs last night, one from the current batch and another one as a prize for the latest Chestnut Ridge magazine.

First is the very popular 'Black Dog'



He has been painted to chestnut with 'fungal white spots' (although I should add it is just a theory that this is what has caused these marks).



If you like him then I'm afraid you are too late! He was rehomed pretty quickly and will be jetting off to his new home today (I say jetting more like trundling in a Royal Mail lorry)



Now the latest Chestnut Ridge magazine has a colourful theme. So there clearly needed to be a colourful prize!



And what says colourful like a rainbow unicorn with added beard and butterfly?



If you would like to get your paws on him there is still time. The competition closes at the end of April. Just grab your copy of the magazine here: http://www.chestnutridge.co.uk/issue-33---february-2016-35893-p.asp

Isn't she just gorgeous?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous customs! I love the silver hooves and horn on the unicorn. And the glittery mane, tail and beard is a lovely way to make them stand out. Could I ask what you used/how you achieved the glittery effect? Is it a special kind of paint/gloss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitter is simply clear glitter paint. The brand is Hobby Life and it is number 76176 Gold Glitter. I think I bought it off eBay years ago but I'm afraid I can't really remember!

      Delete