Thursday 29 September 2016

Breyer 2017 Products

I've been so distracted with BMECS I've missed sharing some of the new 2017 products that have been leaked/released/snuck out in a sneaky fashion.

First up are the Spirit range for the new series, photo credit to Kristina Lucas Francis, you can find her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Animal-Art-of-Kristina-Lucas-Francis-487995765121/

I've removed these photographs as the original poster was asked to remove them. You can still find them in various places on the internet if you search.

Next up we have Hwin, the first RR release on the Saige mould. I love this colour as well, this mould definitely looks nicer in colours other than green.

Secondly there are some new America Wild Mustangs sets



I just love Amelie in this colour



And finally the New Beginnings set, there are definitely better pictures out there but I couldn't find them, so just went with an image from eBay I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment