Tuesday 13 September 2016

Woodland Splendor

The first batch of Breyer Christmas products arrived today :)

As usual I have taken my Christmas present early (v. important for business to take these pictures obviously).

So say hello to CRS Tartan Dreams (Woodland Splendor) the latest member of the herd:



I wasn't too sure when I first saw this guy in box (all the way back in February would you believe) but actually the costume is rather nice



I really love the fur trim



Also it jingles which is fun



A lot of people had commented that he looked very similar to the Akhal Teke, but as you can see out of costume the colour is completely different.



He's almost champagne in colour, really beautiful, with that sort of light shimmer that means he is realistic but still a little bit special



Mine did have a bit of glitter on the off side, but it easily came off (excuse the cat)



And finally, no out of box pictures, but here is a reasonably decent picture of Poltergeist who also came in today



I actually prefer the box to the horse (it's purple). As you can see the black has a bit of a red hint to it, nice colour. I'll do a glow in the dark shot when it's actually dark!



You can order both of them at: www.chestnutridge.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment