Thursday 17 November 2016

Crimson Coral CM Live - Prizes!

I'm starting work on getting everything organised for my shows next year. With a show every 4 weeks I need to be prepared!

So I've been working on the section prizes for Crimson Coral CM Live. I like to always try and give something that is section appropriate. Hence these two! There will be six horses in total for the section champions once I am finished.

Custom Traditional & Classic Champion Prize



Custom Other Scales Champion Prize



If you would like to attend there are still a few spaces. Just email me at competitions@chestnutridge.co.uk

O and I am also still looking for a prize for the Vintage Custom section! If you have a small/relatively cheap vintage custom for sale please please please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment