Saturday 24 June 2017

A Week In the Life of Chestnut Ridge - Day 6

The main working week is nearly over, but at weekends there are still a million and one things to do!

8.30 - Wake Up

No alarms at weekends (that's a lie there is one on my watch set to 9.30). I am as usual awoken by the cat sitting on my face so I can't breath.

9.00-11.23 - Walking Brandy

A nice long walk today, not as sunny as it was but that was actually quite nice!

11.23-11.25 - Popular Votes & Eventing

Popular votes photoshows closes for entries today so that needs to be done.

And we need to start work on Day 2 of the eventing.

11.25-11.29 - Daily Deal

Daily deal is up, today it is 15% off a Paint and play Morgan

11.29-11.36 - Eventing

Cross country takes a lot longer to do than dressage, so yay.

11.36-11.49 - Stretches & Exercises

Stretchy stretchy muscles. All nice and stretched out.

11.49-11.50 - Eventing Series

Quick post, we are now onto the BE90

11.50-11.54 - Emails

Emails are all done, with the exception of the ninety thousand sent by my mother which I shall at some point deal with. Highlights today include a picture of a guinea pig.

11.54-16.30 - Garden Centre, Woods & Fish

Brendon isn't working so we had an afternoon out and sort of combined it with getting tomato feed and compost (and some celery) as well as getting four new family members :)

These are not the family members, they are just some pigs we met on the way:

Image may contain: outdoor

16.30-17.23 - Gardening

Everything is pruned, dead headed and weeded and the whole garden has been swept. I also repotted the chilli and put it outside as well as planting my new celery.

17.23-17.28 - Eventing

There is a lot of eventing to get done this evening, so know how I'll be spending my time!

17.28-17.54 - Admin

I hate the Gov.uk website. I hated it when I had to work with it everyday. I hate it still now.

17.54-17.59 - Eventing

It's a never ending cycle of random number generating this weekend

17.59-18.06 - Model of the Day

Today it is Dara, a lovely roan Johar

No automatic alt text available.

18.06-18.12 - Eventing

BE Novice is done. Whenever I do this I always see it as three groups, onto the second group now, nearly half way through!

18.12-18.27 - Exercise

Bit late in the day but very important to do exercise daily :) Today it is a pretty basic workout, more working on stretching and strength than cadio based work. Mainly because I'm exhausted and about to fall asleep.

18.27-18.30 - Eventing

BE Intermediate is done which means we are half way through *yay*

18.30-18.32 - Social Media

A quick Facebook post to remind people to enter this month's competition. This month you could win a little CollectA Pinto Foal.

18.32-18.36 - Instagram

A quick Instagram post as I haven't done one yet today - very important to keep those followers happy :D Even if it was just a picture of my new plec :D

No automatic alt text available.

18.36-18.40 - Eventing

We are onto the CCI now which means it is nearly finished *happy dance*

18.40-18.43 - Clean Toilet

I have that kind of highly exciting life that involves spending my Saturday evenings cleaning the toilet.

18.43-18.46 - Eventing

Just two more sections to go for the cross country...nearly done for the day.

18.46-18.55 - Clean Study

Now smells like polish, much better than the stench of primer and sealant that usually fills the room!

18.55-20.02 - Dinner

I am exhausted today, but there was a nice program about otters on TV during dinner.

20.02-20.07 - Eventing Series

The 3 star is done which means just the four star to do and then the cross country is all done :)

20.07-20.11 - Hoover Study

I finish off cleaning the study by giving a quick hoover. I discover the second clothes moth this week, at least this one wasn't on the mane of a RubberNed!

20.11-20.17 - Eventing Series

I finish off the final set of cross country results for today and upload them into the Facebook group.

20.17-20.19 - Blog Post

I am absolutely in love with the latest BF release, she is gorgeous!

June 24

20.19-21.00 - Pets and Plants

Everyone is fed and watered, including the new arrivals who are settling in well. The plants have had a good feed tonight as well, although they'll also get some fish tank water tomorrow when Brendon does the tanks (literally the best fertiliser)!

Here is a blurry picture of three of the new arrivals:

No automatic alt text available.

21.51 - Bed

After watching a bit of TV and waiting for Brendon to get back so I could show him a bit of TV it is off to bed. Didn't get much done today which means tomorrow is going to be a bit of a mad rush, particularly considering I haven't done anything for next Saturday's show...

No comments:

Post a Comment