Monday 26 February 2018

My Favourite 2018 Breyers

Here are my Top 5 Favourites from this year's Breyer range:

1. Mason



I absolutely love this year's Horse of the Year. It's a beautiful sculpture in a really nice pose and the colouration looks lovely. Definitely adding this one to my show string!

2. Mystery Horse Surprise Stablemates



First of all who doesn't like surprises? Secondly what a beautiful selection of models. You wouldn't be disappointed with any of the choices from this set they are all really gorgeous.

3. Day Dreamer



Every year I add the decorator Classic to my collection and this year will be no exception. Day Dreamer is a lovely translucent colour. She is much much nicer in person than her promo pics.

4. Wild at Heart



No it isn't just because there is a G2 Appaloosa. The colour on all four of these Stablemates is really lovely, I particularly like the Reiner.

5. Suncatcher Stablemates



It was between this and the Glow in the Dark set but I think this is a really lovely and fun set. It encourages you to do something completely different to your normal customising and the pieces actually come out really nice, even with limited skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment