Saturday 3 November 2018

2019 Premier Models

Repeat after me "I cannot afford to rejoin the Premier Club, I cannot afford to rejoin the Premier Club"

OMFG BUT LOOK A WELSH FOAL!!!!!!

I've now amended this post to include a decent image! These were announced on the Breyer Horse Instagram which is awash with new model news at the moment and I highly recommend you follow.


Yep that's right, the first Premier models of 2019 are a Welsh mare and foal sculpted by Josine Vingerling.

I'm honestly dying, they are perfect, I need at least 20 *throws money at Breyer*

2 comments:

  1. Original credit would go to Robin Roberts for her post on Modelholics Anonymous. I took a screenshot of her post and shared it to the BMHC page for the benefit of people not on MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any credit goes to a person sharing unless it's an official Breyer page or grouo. Otherwise we are just copying their information to share with another group.

    ReplyDelete