Tuesday 13 November 2018

TK Maxx Has Breyers!

This is your friendly local model horse collector with a public service announcement...TK Maxx has Breyers!

So far in store the following models have been spotted by another hobbyist.

SBH Pheonix:


Illumination


Van Gogh


(I think this is the one she means, her description wasn't great)!

On the website they have:

















I'm going into Wycombe on Thursday morning so I'll do a quick check there then and see what they have. I don't have Pheonix, Van Gogh, the Appaloosa Mustang, Decorate Emojii Horse and I think I don't have the Sport Horse Family (I have a weird recollection of having a boxed one somewhere, maybe not). Anyway there is plenty of opportunity for a bit of Christmas present shopping don't you think?

If you find any others in your local stores let me know so I can add them to the list!

This blog post was written by Catriona Harris, owner of Chestnut Ridge and model horse fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment