Friday 17 April 2020

Minis Minis Minis!

These little Breyer mini whinnie unicorns are so much fun to paint I've just ordered several more boxes full just so I have some more to play with! They are just so adorable!

Also I changed the settings on my camera today and look at the difference in the first photo! Go team me!


The first model is a bay on the new Arabian (Rose) mould. This model has been painted to a lovely rich red bay with two white socks. I wasn't sure about this mould at first but it is definitely growing on me.


Secondly we have a chestnut on the Firebird mould. This guy has two white socks and a white star. He has a lovely subtle colour.


This one is one of my favourites. As you can see he also has a nice subtle chestnut colour but I have given him a little snowcap blanket, two white socks and a white stripe. Such a cute little fuzz ball!



This little girl refused to stand up. So I added a base to help her be nice and steady on her feet. She has been painted to a lovely dark bay with a white star. The base is purple with glitter on! Because she needed to be nice and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment