Monday 1 June 2020

Next Seminar - Judge Along!

I have five days to figure out how on Earth this will work and where on earth I am going to film it! I suspect we will be doing it in the lounge? But then how will we change classes? I have no idea. But I'll figure it out!

Our next seminar is going to be a judge along! This is your chance to be a live show judge and have a go at judging some models. I'll start by talking you through what we look for as judges and then you will have a go at judging your very own classes, entrants will be able to say which models they think should place 1st, 2nd & 3rd and why. See if you all agree and get ready for some probably heated debate!

This will be a really interactive seminar so the more people who join in the better :D Also a great chance to slag off some of my model horses!

Date: 5th June 2020

Time: 11.00AM BST (UK Time)




I hope to see you all there :)

Next Seminar Announcement!

Thank you to everyone who has voted, I can announce that the next seminar on the list will be.....Picking Models for Showing! 

You can now vote for the following seminar at: https://www.chestnutridge.co.uk/seminar-schedule.html#/

No comments:

Post a Comment