Tuesday 19 January 2021

Breyer Bootcamp

 This is something that I'm really excited about, as I know lots of others are too. I think we all feel really isolated from our hobby right now so anything that gets us interacting with other hobbyists and gives us something to look forward to has got to be good :D

Breyer Bootcamp is basically the virtual version of BreyerWest.

It is held on the 26th-28th February and it is via the Breyer website and several Zoom meetings. Tickets for the event are available directly from Breyer here: https://www.breyerhorses.com/pages/what-is-breyer-boot-camp 

What does it involve?

There are several different events throughout the weekend, some of these are included in your ticket and some can be purchased additionally.

As well as some meet the artists via Zoom the thing I'm really excited about are the three workshops! I have paid for the full version of these (although I am conscious that it means I'll be up until midnight on the Saturday doing model horse stuff, so may be a bit of a grumpy grump).

There are also some shows, although it is not clear whether these are open to international entrants (I have asked)

How much does it cost?

The basic tickets are just $5 each.

The workshops and shows are an additional cost on top. I have paid for the $40 workshops because I want the Zoom experience (and I want to fan girl over my favourite artists, one of the workshops is being run by Maggie Bennett!!!!).

The shows are open and novice. The open show is $50 and the novice show is $25.

Will Crackers be there?

Definitely!!! As long as I can find him....












Now the question is, which of these little guys will get VICTIMISED DURING THE WORKSHOPS *evil cackle*

No comments:

Post a Comment