Tuesday 16 November 2021

Clydesdale Christmas

 Breyer started issuing holiday blind bags a few years ago and I've never really thought they were worth the pennies, especially with the cost of international shipping from Breyer.

But this year they have really knocked it out of the park! To be clear I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Stablemate shrinkies and in particular the tiny little Clydesdale Stallion mould. It is honestly the cutest thing EVER! So it goes without saying that I am going to lose my mind over any new shrinkie Clydesdale release. But you then combine that with lush bright Christmassy colours and I am 100% GOING TO LOSE MY MIND!!!

I 10/10 need a COMPLETE SET, I mean just LOOK AT THEM *SCREAMS*











OK so let's focus for a moment and actually talk about the details. Collector's Club members will get early access from 2pm EST Tuesday 16th November 2021 (that is 7pm GMT) until Wednesday. On Wednesday (2pm/7pm) they will be available to everyone. They are limited to two per account and have a limited quantity. Breyer have not released the price but the holiday surprise bags are normally $25 so I think you'd be expecting to pay about that much.

They seem to be super popular (I mean of course they are) so I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out fast! Unfortunately the limit on orders mean that international people can't get together to buy some *internal crying* and save on postage though :(

Which colour is your favourite? Mine is definitely the blue, he is BEAUTIFUL. Let me know your favourite and whether you've managed to grab one in the comments below :D Good luck as always!

1 comment: