Monday 25 April 2016

A Small New Herd

I finally got around to photographing the grab bag horses that I'm keeping (Prince of Chintz and Aries are still up for sale if you want them).

And I also had a new arrival today so she got to join in the fun!

First up is my eBay find, this is Ten Gallon, described as a 'dolls house horse' I came across him by accident and grabbed him for £6.

I've named her CRS Tyra Sanchez


Now onto the grab bag horses.

Primmore's Pride (CRS Venus D-Lite) who also came with a book, so some light reading for tonight :p


The Marwari - CRS Pheonix


Saddleclub Prancer - CRS Mimi Imfurst


Jubilation Mule - CRS India Ferrah


And I'm so happy with this one! I really wanted one of these beauties, Gliterati aka CRS Mariah


And finally the BF Special Run which I'm keeping, Aintree, or CRS Stacy Layne Mathews


As you can see his leg needs a bit of fixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment