Monday 25 April 2016

Three New Customs

Three new custom horses have been finished off since I last posted :)

First up is 'Bleed Red'



Red has been done to a Gold Champagne



She is a Safari Mini



I'm not completely happy with the colour but she is quite unusual so I'm sure someone will like her!



She is for sale if you would like her just drop me a comment (or check www.chestnutridge.co.uk)



Next is 'Bleeding Love'



He is an Amber Ivory Champagne



He could also probably pass for a Mulberry Grey



He is rather gorgeous!



He is also for sale if you would like him



And of course he has a brother, meet 'Bleed Well'



This guy has been done to Classic Champagne



He is another G3 Peruvian Paso Stablemate



He does have some damage so is for sale for slightly less (just £12)



I do rather like him, I thought the colour may be a little dull, but I'm quite happy with him

No comments:

Post a Comment