Thursday 5 May 2016

New Custom Work

Wow it's been nearly a week since I've done a blog post of pictures of custom horses (I know how have I survived) well I better now do one.

Unfortunately yesterday there was a bit of an airbrush incident which means it is now an ex-airbrush. Replacement is on its way and hopefully I can start painting again soon. In the mean time I've got a few horses that don't need airbrushing that I can work on.

Anyway back to the newly painted horses.

First up are two pewter micros that will be joining my ever growing pewter micro herd.

CRS Delta Work (Delta)


Delta has been painted to a blue taffy or silver black


Second up is a little foaly


This is CRS Carmen Carrera (Carmen)


She has been painted to pearl


At this point I feel I should share this, this is all my pewter foals together, on my hand!


Next up is a finished sales piece


This is 'Stained Words'


She has been done to a flaxen chestnut


And she sold within 24 hours of being put up for sale!


In fact she's already on her way to her new home


And that's it for now, I'll have a few more completely soon hopefully including a new unicorn to had to my show string, but more about her in due course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment