Thursday 5 May 2016

Three New Ponies

I'm soooo behind on my blogging! BAD!

Anyway I have three new arrivals that I need to share with you (obviously).

These beautiful little guys (and girl) were acquired from Donna at Didmarton last Saturday and as usual I'm so grateful that I will be giving them their forever home :)

First up was a complete surprise. Now let's get something clear, I've been with my husband nearly 10 years, never in those 10 years has he ever bought me a model horse at a live show, EVER. So this was probably such a shock I nearly collapsed.

I'm there, inspecting sales tables and *poof* he appears baring bubble wrap, inside was this beautiful little china, who I am just completely head over heels in love with.

So say hello to CRS City Scape, or Montreal to his friends



Just look at that face :D



A massive thank you to my amazing husband :)



Next up is this years AA club model, a gorgeous Venus unicorn with cat (I mean who wouldn't want that), my girl is a tiny bit different, she is a much darker dapple grey than some of the others and I just adore her!

So meet CRS Alkharif (Celia)



UNICORN!



Now.

They talk about saving the best till last and well, I think I may have done that.

The moment Donna produced this I did a little scream (live showers will probably be aware of my OMG ITS AMAZING squeal).

It is pink.

It is a mule.

It is a unicorn.

And it has a rainbow base.

So meet CRS Cyanide Rainbow (Cyanide)



Just look at that base!



I can't wait to get my news babies out and about in the show ring.

But finally I shall leave you with a fun shot of all my muleys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment