Saturday 17 February 2018

New Ponies

I've got four new ponies to introduce to you :D

First up is one of the new Breyer Shires:

No automatic alt text available.

I've named him CRS Benji the Hunted aka Benji

No automatic alt text available.

I really like this mould and love him in grey, he has become good friends with my bay :p

No automatic alt text available.

Next up is CRS Return to Snowy River aka Rita

Rita is a CollectA Lusitano Mare, this was one of the club exclusives last year, we have quite a few left and I like her so I thought I might as well treat myself to one :D

Image may contain: horse

And now we have my two new gingers, love these guys! I couldn't choose between them so obviously I got both :p

First is CRS Gingernut the Ninjanut (thank you to Dani for that name), he is the matte version

No automatic alt text available.

And second his CRS The Ginger Bear (Rupert), the gloss version

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment