Friday 26 October 2018

Celeste

Why does everything begin with C at the moment. I dunno, my poor little brain can't cope with all these similar names, Celeste, Celestine...

Anyway onto the actual model! Celeste is the latest Breyer Collector's Club release. She is available from the Breyer USA website to Collector's Club members.

She is priced at $65.00 + shipping.

I do like her, but I am poor :( Maybe once I've moved out and back into my own house I can paint enough horses to be able to afford her! Hopefully she'll still be around at the same time as the final Stablemate Club models and they can all come together (as you all know horses get lonely if they travel alone).

She is a silver chestnut on the Hermosa mould:





I love those dapples, I hope I get hold of one with nice subtle dapples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment