Friday 26 October 2018

Christmas Horse Bucket List

Bucket list/shopping list it's all the same thing :p

So what Christmas horses do you want? Here is my Christmas Horse bucket list, the models I just NEED to add to my collection :D

1. Snowball

Released in 1997 Snowball was the first Holiday horse.

2. Snowflake

The 1998 release Snowflake was a Missouri Fox Trotter with a red rug.

3. Jack Forest

The 1999 Jack Frost was the first Breyer model to feature the costumes we know and love (if not a more simplistic version than we see now).

4. Holiday Hunt


I found a stock image for this one! The 2000 release, I really like the costume even if it is a Roemer!

5. Jingles

The 2001 release is a must have one for me. It's a Misty with a harness and cart.

6. Sugarplum & Peppermint

The 2002 releases are a cute little pair of foals with a sleigh.

7. Silent Knight

It's a Khemosabi, who wouldn't want a Khemosabi!

8. Father Christmas and Glittery

The year before I started by Christmas Horse collection in earnest this model is a gold Marabella being ridden by Father Christmas!

9. Mischief the Holiday Donkey

It's a Brighty in a HAT! Why would I not want this?

10. Holiday Play Set

In 2004 Breyer released a Holiday play set featuring Stormy and a Jack Russell...again with hats.

11. Christmas Eve Playset

I really love the Ashley from this set, she is a really lovely colour.

12. Stablemates Holiday Wagon with Music


I've never seen one of these, they were made in 2005. If you've got one I would love to see one at a show!

13. North Pole Play Set


In 2006 Breyer made a really cute play set with an Amber foal and elf.

14. Waiting for Santa Pony Gift Set

I do really love these play sets. This one is a Midnight Tango in grey, but it has a very cute plush pony thing.

15. Waiting for Santa Pony Play Set 2

Image result for breyer 700830

This one features a Stormy instead and a pony shaped chair!!!

16. Sugarloaf

I missed out on getting this silver filigree web special on the Connemara Mare mould.

No comments:

Post a Comment