Tuesday 23 April 2019

Beau

The results are in and the colourway for the Collector's Club special edition Warmblood Stallion is....grey pinto!


Beau is priced at $75.00 and is available now for Collector's Club members to order. There are two variations available, plaited and full, but which one you will get will be a surprise!

Personally I'm loving the plaited, he is definitely my first choice, but I think I'll wait and order on the second hand market, money is a bit tight at the moment (I may have accidentally acquired a new AA....).



P.S. I'm sorry for the lack of Blog posts recently, Google essentially blocked my access to Blogger, basically telling me everytime I tried to login that I wasn't allowed access. After much cookie deleting, browser updating and general shouting this evening I seem to have concurred the internet demons and got myself back in! We've got a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment