Thursday 16 May 2019

Teton

Teton is the latest release from the Breyer 'America the Beautiful' series. She is available now for Collector's Club members to enter for.

As usual she is given on a lottery basis and priced at $155.00

She is a lovely grulla pinto on the Giselle mould.

I'm avoiding entering because I am mega poor right now (I went a bit OTT with prizes for Herefordshire live and bankrupt myself...)





But you can enter for her at www.breyerhorses.com if you are a Collector's Club member.

1 comment:

  1. She's very pretty, but... do Breyer actually know what 'teton' means? I'm guessing they got the name from the mountains, but do they know why the mountains are called that in the first place? I shall chuckle childishly every time I see they named a horse the french for 'tits' :D

    ReplyDelete